Rare Batman Item from 1966 spotted on Ebay.

From description:
WoW!!!From Ideal in 1966 and sold exclusively through SEARS, here is the BATMAN PLAYSET G4-3319-1. This is one of the Holy Grails for any Batman collector. So there is no confusion or dozens of questions I'll outline all the pieces and their condition.
THE BOX-is in Incredible shape with No signs of wear or damage. Great integrity, NO stains or tears.

The Characters: THE ROBOT- 6 inches tall with arm raised in NM/M shape

KALTOR- 2 headed dragon 3 inches tall in NM/M shape

BRAINSTORM 3 3/4 inches in NM/M shape

THUNDERBOLT- in NM/M shape

MOUSEMAN- 3 inch in NM/M shape, (I might add his base looks irregular but IT IS NOT. He has 2 Foot pods at the base instead of one like the others.)

KEYMAN- 3 inch in NM/M

JOKER 3 1/4 inch in NM/M shape ROBIN all gray in NM/M shape BATMAN Gray body Blue cape has a waistline crack seems like production flaw more than wear. Still nice shape. Because of this defect I included another excellent CREAM color Batman but no cape for him.

BATPLANE-beautiful piece with NO cracks or breaks or rubs or wear.

BATMOBILE another beautiful piece with no signs of wear, NO cracks on windshield.

RED SOLAR RAY WEAPON-Excellent, no wear.

BROWN SANCTUARY Bat Cave- all plastic in beautiful shape with no wear. I'm told this version did not come with Periscope, weather vane or doors.

Batman Playset Cape Collar Instruction sheet-Measures 4 1/4x5 1/2 inch. This small paper explains the shaping of the capes on the figure. NOT likely to be found too easily again.

VACUFOAM MOLD PIECES-These pieces are still in incredible shape considering their delicate nature. They include: 1 DESK CONSOLE, 1/2 inch split on 1 corner.

TRIANGULAR shape Computer NO splits 1 tiny nick.

Green tall computer NO SPLITS

RED Small computer 3 small nicks

SMALL GREEN TRACTOR/Launcher-No splits

2 TREE and Rock FORMATIONs- NO SPLITS

MOUNTAIN Rock formation-NO SPLITS

BUILDING Landscape background-It has many corners and about 6 tiny or small nicks.

MISSING IS ONE CIRCULAR VACUFOAM MOLD that's it
Link to the auction:
1966 BATMAN Sears IDEAL PLAYSET w/Box 25 Pieces - eBay (item 370142089269 end time Jan-15-09 16:00:56 PST)