+ Reply to Thread
    CDVD Mart is offline Uncommon

Default Support the Troops - Package being sent to the troops - Want to add anything?

I will be mailing a package to the troops next Tuesday, but I wanted to give folks a chance to order something to be included in the package. I sell on several venues and give different options to be purchased for the troops.

On my website, www.cdvdmart.com, I offer books, movies, and Old Radio Show CDs to be sent to the troops. Please read more here - CDVD Mart - Support the Troops

On bonanzle.com I also offer items for the troops. Right now I am offering a freebie of a Radio Show to be sent to the troops at NO CHARGE when you order at least one item from my booth.
    Old Time Radio Shows - Support Our Troops - Audio CD - OTR - Lodge - Bonanzle

Radio discs are also available for our troops on ebay. Please visit here for details.

I like to share the Radio stories with our troops. I originally got the idea to send discs to them when I was listening to 'Let George Do It'. The announcer mentioned how the stories were available to the troops over the 'Armed Forces Radio Service.' I would love to share these stories with those who fight for our freedom. Discs will be mailed once a month or when I have a full shipment - whichever comes first. I will send the discs to an address from anysoldier.com - a website that lets troops request items. Thank you for supporting the troops.

CDVD Mart is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Support the Troops - Package being sent to the troops - Want to add anything?

Package will be mailed tomorrow. Please stop by if you can! Thank you to those who have contributed already!