+ Reply to Thread
    entersimon is offline Very Common

Default World's Largest Nintendo Vidpro Card Collection. 2,370 pcs.

*RARE* World's Largest Collection of Nintendo Vidpro Display Cards. 2,370 Pieces | eBay

What you see here is the world's largest collection of original Nintendo Vidpro display cards. These cards are extremely rare, and in incredibly good condition because they have been sitting in my closet for 20 years. My mom was a sales rep for Nintendo when I was 7, and instead of throwing these cards out when they were no longer needed (she didn't have to throw them out, everything was legal), she gave them to me to play with. Cards are only so much fun for so long, and they ended up back in the box, until now.

I spent a full week going through and organizing these cards so that they could be searched easily and you could get a great idea of the condition of the cards. There are a lot of very rare games represented in this collection as well as 8 games that were never even released by Nintendo, generally because they had their budgets cut.

Please check it out and spread the word. There aren't any other collections like this in the world, so this will be the only opportunity to grab it. I hate parting with this collection, as it's honestly been a part of the majority of my life...but I'm going to be using the money to help fund my personal business which is making children's book mobile apps and games. I feel like it's a worthy enough cause to sell these gems, and I sincerely hope they find a good home.

Thanks!

CastleKing is offline Uncommon

Default Re: World's Largest Nintendo Vidpro Card Collection. 2,370 pcs.

that's a nice lot, good luck with your sale (out of my budget range unfortunately )

on a related note, for your children's mobile apps project, you could have a look at kickstarter.com

Thanks! There is a rather large number people watching right now, but I expect no one would want to make a move before the end on an auction like this. I really just hope they find a good home.

I'll check out kickstarter.com for sure. Thanks for the advice.

*RARE* World's Largest Collection of Nintendo Vidpro Display Cards. 2,370 Pieces | eBay

Price decrease on the collection. It's the lowest I can go for them.