+ Reply to Thread
    sparklemotion is offline Very Common

Default Blizzard, Star Trek, Soul Calibur Dead or Alive, Buffy, Bibleman Action Figures, More

I've got some collectible action figures in their original boxes for sale on Bonanza http://www.bonanza.com/booths/sparklemotion.

Diablo and Warcraft Blizzard figures, Soul Calibur figures, Star Trek figures mostly from DS9 and Next Generation, Bibleman and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I've also got Naruto and InuYasha plushes and Sanrio items in my booth.

Unlisted but available are unboxed Starcraft figures, X-Men figures, new Pokemon collectible cards and plushes. So, if you're looking for any of that send me a message.

Again, the link: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/sparklemotion

Sparkle Motion

Default Re: Blizzard, Star Trek, Soul Calibur Dead or Alive, Buffy, Bibleman Action Figures,

BTW, it's free shipping on everything.

Default Re: Blizzard, Star Trek, Soul Calibur Dead or Alive, Buffy, Bibleman Action Figures,

bump

Just reduced the price of Star Trek figures to $9.99 with free shipping. US Only, though.

I've added some retro Nintendo T-shirts, Disney Pook-A-Looz merchandise and assorted kawaii gear.