+ Reply to Thread
    CDVD Mart is offline Uncommon

House Looking for Quality Bubble Mailer Padded Mailing Envelopes? Check this out!

CDVD Mart at Bonanzle - Books, Audiobooks, Nonfiction Books

I have several sizes of Bubble Envelopes available in my booth. They are nice quality envelopes. I have many happy customers!

I am happy to combine shipping whenever possible to save you as much money as I can. Hope you drop by!

Don’t miss out on the Freebie!

http://ww.cdvdmart.com/

CDVD Mart is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Looking for Quality Bubble Mailer Padded Mailing Envelopes? Check this out!

I mainly offer just a few envelopes at a time for the casual seller. Yesterday, though, I was asked about a large order. If you are looking for a completely custom large order, send me an email, I can help.

Let me give you an example…say you need 100 #2, 50 #5, and 25 #1. You send me an email describing what you want. I price shop and send you back a quote. If you are happy with the quote I will make a custom listing for you. Once you have placed your order with me, I will order the sizes you want in bulk. They should arrive in about a week and then I will send your custom order on to you.

What are the benefits of ordering through me? Good question. I will save you time and effort. I am constantly looking around trying to find the best buy. Obviously, you could order these yourself and save some money, but you wouldn’t have quite the control over custom quantity.