1934 Gillette Red & Black Set
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

1934 Gillette Red & Black Set - YouTube…… Click this link to see the pictures

Gillette Red & Black Set, circa 1934. Case shows almost no wear on the outside, there is some vintage wear on the bottom of the inside, the hinges are in excellent condition. On the inside cover, the Gillette logo and Made in the USA has lost none of its vibrance and can be seen clearly. Razor has No dis-colored areas on the top blade plate. The razor itself is in very good condition. The Red & Black Sets were low priced sets which were sold in the 1930's and advertised as having "Gillette Blue Blades and a Gold-Plated Gillette Razor." Included is a NOS (new old stock) box of Gillette blue blades unopened.

New Deluxe barrels, I have only found this combination of neck and barrel in the Red & Black Sets. I have seen no fewer than seven various razors associated with the set. My theory is that the Set was marketed as a means of selling off leftover parts. The only truly new part was the flat shouldered neck which allowed it to be used with a number of different heads and still fit in the Red & Black case. The weight of this razor is 57g. Please be sure to see the pictures as they are a true representation of this beautiful set.

All Items Sold for Best Offer!
Price: $105.00 or best offer
Shipping: $6.00 USA
shipping worldwide $16.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
RICHARDS RAZORS MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE by RICHARDSRAZORS
all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your attention in my description.