+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default [SIZE=5][B]1936 Gillette NEW Norfolk Chromium Set

[SIZE=5]1936 Gillette NEW Norfolk Chromium Set
    All Items Sold for Best Offer Plus Shipping

1936 Gillette NEW Norfolk Chromium Set, similar to the Tuckaway with the Very Rare common bar handle. This set includes the case with an Art Deco lid, the blade box, and the razor. The case has a royal purple velvet and satin interior that is in Very Good+ condition with a Tiny bit of wear to the fabric, please see the pictures, they tell the story, the outside of the case is bright and shiney and is also in Excellent vintage condition. It has a slide latch that latches the case and is in perfect working order closing the lid tightly.

The blade box and razor are both in Almost Mint condition, with No wear at all to the razor and very little if any to the blade box, as can be seen in the pictures. Stamped on the underside of the bottom blade plate is the serial number 17567, dating this razor to the 1930s. The Gillette Norfolk from 1936 is chromium plated and still has a Mirror Shine to it. This set has close to no wear at all. The Gillette logo is worn but the fabric is intact. The handle is 2.5" long and feels good in your hand despite it's short handle. This set is in fantastic condition for being over 75 years old and is one of the nicest ones that I have seen. This very collectible set will add to any collection or I suppose could be used as a daily shaver. Don't let this great shaving kit get away, who knows when you will see another in this fantastic condition.

Price $175.00 or Best Offer Plus Shipping
    Shipping $6.00 USA
    Shipping Worldwide $16.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    RICHARDS RAZORS MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE by RICHARDSRAZORS
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
    RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.

[/SIZE]