+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1934 Gillette NEW Deluxe Razor Brush Stand

1934 Gillette NEW Deluxe Razor Brush Stand
    All Items Sold for Best Offer

1934 Gillette "NEW" Deluxe Razor, Shaving Brush, Stand, the razor is also known as a Gillette Common Bar Handle Razor. There are No dis-colored areas on the top or bottom blade plate. The handle is an Very Good condition with no cracking and a minimal amount of Ware. Gillette "New" Deluxe barrels (handles), I have only found this combination of neck and barrel in the Red & Black Sets. The weight of this razor is 57g. Please be sure to see the pictures as they are a true representation of this beautiful set.

The razor is a "New" Red & Black Deluxe Open Comb Common Bar Handle Razor. This is a three piece razor which is in excellent condition, as you can see in the pictures the handle is knurled to give a better grip. The Handle is very solid and secure when screwed into blade plates, the upper and lower blade plates fit together just as they were meant to, to hold the blade tightly. This razor is in perfect operating condition and 100% functional.

The brush was manufactured between 1925–1935 and is in Excellent condition with no loss of bristles and is tightly held in the beautiful brass handle, which is also in Excellent condition. The bristles are 100% badger hair which provide a great lather for shaving. The brush is approximately 4 inches tall.

Next we have the vintage shaving stand, made sometime between 1920–1935. The stand is also in Excellent condition and has no dings or abrasions. The stand is made of 100% solid brass and shines as if it were made yesterday. It is approximately 7 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide. You can tell the age of this stand by the way it was made, looking at different parts of that you can see where the brass was poured into a mold to make the different parts, that just isn't done these days, everything nowadays would be cut out of a solid sheet of metal. The only thing new about the stand is the bolt in the bottom, I couldn't find a brass one so I used a nickel plated bolt, which can not be seen while the stand is upright, and if you prefer it is easily replaceable.

All items are sold for best offer
    Price $140.00 or best offer
    Shipping $7.50 USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    RICHARDS RAZORS MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE by RICHARDSRAZORS
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
    RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.