+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1961 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades G2[/COLOR]

1961 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades G2
    All Items Sold for Best Offer!

Gillette Fatboy G-2 made in the second quarter of 1961, it is MADE IN USA. The Gillette Fatboy is an adjustable razor (1-9), which fine tunes your shave. This is regarded as one of the best razors that Gillette ever made! I own quite a few other FATBOYS, and they are awesome shaving razors!

All mechanics work great, the TTO knob turns as it should, closing the blade compartment doors tightly and evenly, the adjustment wheel turns and clicks perfectly! This collectible razor is in VERY GOOD condition. There is a very small amount of pitting on one of the blade guards the rest of the razor is in great condition with normal vintage wear. Please be sure to see the pictures.

The numbers on the adjuster wheel aren't missing any of the black paint. Also, the painted ring under the adjuster is as black as if it was new. Also included is a NOS box of Taylor – Made double edge razor blades which have not been opened. This great vintage razor is a fine collectible for any collection or used as a daily shaver. This razor has been hand cleaned and polished, even going as far as using a toothpick to reach the unreachable areas. Please be sure to look at all the pictures closely as they are a true representation of this great collectible razor.

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    PRICE $125.00 or Best Offer
    SHIPPING $4.00 USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    RICHARDS RAZORS MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE by RICHARDSRAZORS
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
    RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.