+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1953 MINT Gillette SuperSpeed w Case Blades

1953 MINT Gillette SuperSpeed w Case Blades
    All Items Are Sold for Best Offer!

Vintage 1953 Gillette SuperSpeed double edge safety razor in MINT, clean, working condition. The razor measures 3 1/4 inches in length and is made in the USA. A one piece TTO (twist to open razor). Twisting the bottom of the razor opens the head, the razor uses any modern DE blades, there is a date code of Y–4, indicating 1953.

The storage box is also in MINT condition, the inside, not being dented or broken in any kind of way, there is no scratching anywhere on this beautiful case. The outside of the case is in MINT condition as can be seen in the pictures. This great collectible contains the original blade dispenser from 1953 and will make a great item for any collection or use!

In the 1950s, the Gillette SuperSpeed razors were very popular among most of the wet shaving crowd. Superspeeds are nicely balanced and have an excellent head design, the 1950s style SuperSpeeds are highly sought after and are considered by many wet shavers to be one of the best one piece razor's that was made by Gillette. The 1953 SuperSpeed has the notched center bar which this is. The razor still shines and would make a very good daily shaver or highly prized as a collectible item.

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    PRICE $130.00 or Best Offer
    SHIPPING $5.60 USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Shaving Sets...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
    RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:
    Forms of Payment: PayPal

All Return Shipping Will Be Paid By The Buyer! Must Be As It Was When Sent!
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A. INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your attention in my description.