1927 Valet AutoStrop Parisian Silver Set (2).jpg1927 Valet AutoStrop Parisian Silver Set (4).jpg1927 Valet AutoStrop Parisian Silver Set (8).jpg1927 Valet AutoStrop Parisian Silver Set (9).jpg1927 Valet AutoStrop Parisian Silver Set (10).jpg
All Items Are Sold for Best Offer!

This beautiful Almost Mint condition collectible set is a 1927 Valet AutoStrop Parisian Silver Set which includes a Model 'B' razor, strop, blade holder and 5 NOS (new old stock) blades. The case is highly polished, nickel plated and hinged, the hinges are tight and open and close with the snap. It has No wear whatsoever, which can be seen in the pictures.

This magnificent set sports a Royal purple interior that is in excellent condition with no rips or tares in the fabric, there is a small amount of plate loss to the Strop holder and the blade box. In this set the Strop holder flips up to make it easier to remove the strop. This set was produced before the Gillette Corporation took over AutoStrop in 1933. Please be sure to look at all the pictures closely, they are an exact replication of this Very Hard to find collectible set.

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
PRICE $80.00 or Best Offer
SHIPPING $5.60 USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Shaving Sets...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:
Forms of Payment: PayPal

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your attention in my description.