1920 Lebau Nickel Plated Gas Heater
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
1920 Lebau Nickel Plated Gas Heater (1).jpg1920 Lebau Nickel Plated Gas Heater (2).jpg1920 Lebau Nickel Plated Gas Heater (6).jpg1920 Lebau Nickel Plated Gas Heater (7).jpg

I offer for your consideration this wonderful vintage 1920 natural gas bathroom type heater for the collector or restorer. This is an amazing little heater, its marked on the side LEBAU, Pat'd June 1 1920, its made of nickel plated cast iron and heavy tin, its in Very Good condition showing some loss of the original finish, the burner looks good inside. As you can see, I took extra pictures just to make sure that they would all be in focus and that you would have better look at this wonderful one-of-a-kind item! If you are a serious buyer I have a PDF file of the original drawings and patent information, if you would like it, I will send it to any serious buyer!

This is a small unit it was most likely in a bathroom or a small bedroom, it measures 12" tall and 6" across not including the gas pipe, and is 5" thick. A really magnificent old piece to restore or add to your antique home restoration. Imagine this beautiful 1920 Lebau gas heater in that new home that you're going to build or are building now, Please be sure to look at all the pictures as they are an exact representation of the item being sold. You're not going to find another one of these anytime soon!

United States Patent 1342121
Inventors: Louis, Lebau
Publication Date: 06/01/1920
Assignee: Louis, Lebau
Primary Class: 126/85R
International Classes: F24C3/00; F24C3/00

All Items Are Sold for Best Offer
Price $600.00 or Best Offer
Shipping $20.00 USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Shaving Sets...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

Terms of Sale:
Forms of Payment: PayPal or Amazon

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your attention in my description.