+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1933-1935 Boxed Wilkinson Sword Razor

1933-1935 Boxed Wilkinson Sword Razor
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This is a magnificent Wilkinson Sword Safety Razor in it's Original metal chromed case, this set is in MINT condition, complete with 3 blades (2 in paper wrappers), blade holder, strop & 2 sets of instructions. There is one set of instructions for the razor and one set of instructions for the Strop.

There is only the Very Lightest of marks to razor, case & contents. The blades are so clean I do not think they have been used. The strop also appears unused. Marked on the underside of the head with 'WILKINSON', 'Made In England' & '. No. 321115'. The razor weighs 82 grams & the handle measures 6.75cm.

This beautiful set comes with the Original horsehide strop. Also the Original chrome plated blade holder and three blades, two of the blades have never been unwrapped although one blade envelope has been torn open. The vintage blades are etched with WILKINSON SWORD Co MADE IN ENGLAND HAND FORGED on one side.

All items are in excellent condition, All mechanisms work as well as the day it left the factory.. The hinges and catch are in almost New condition. The strop is still suple and flexible. The highly polished lid has some extremely fine scraches that will disappear when the lid is polished but is still nice and shiny. The entire set was given a light cleaning, but I'm sure the new owner as with all collectors will want to clean it again to his or her own Specifications. As always please see the photographs as they are an accurate representation of this beautiful collectible set. These sets are very hard to find and you may never see another.

All Items Are Sold for Best Offer
    Price: $205.00 or Best Offer
    Shipping: Free in USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Shaving Sets...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:
    Forms of Payment: PayPal or Amazon

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your attention in my description.