+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1950 Gillette Super Speed w Box and Blades 2

1950 Gillette Super Speed w Box and Blades 2

All My Items Are Sold for Best Offer

1950 Gillette Super Speed w Box and Blades 2, without a date code. Pre-1951. Twist to open, uses regular double edge blades. These razors are getting very hard to find, no scratches, dings, rust etc. The razor is in VERY GOOD+ vintage condition with just the slightest wear, almost non existant. Along with this great razor comes the Original box and a dispenser of Gillette blue blades. The case is in Very Good+ vintage condition with hardly any wear.

Gillette 1950 Super Speed DE safety razor. It bears no date code, indicating that it is an early representation of the model, manufactured sometime between 1947 (when Gillette began manufacturing this design) and 1951 (when Gillette began printing
    date codes on this model). TTO twist to open device operates smoothly.

The razor is perfectly functional as a daily shaver and is in VERY GOOD+ vintage condition. The razor takes standard double edge blades and has been lightly cleaned, the new owner may want to give it a complete cleaning to their liking. Gillette razor is a 1950 with no date code and has the notched positioning bar.
    OK here is the break down of this beautiful razor it was made in the USA, it opens, and closes smoothly and is Nice, Bright, and Shiny, the razor has a 3" handle.

This razor has no brassing and no spots. I have to say this, the razor looks almost factory fresh and will make for a very nice collection item. Overall this is a very nice set for your collection or you can shave with it. What a nice addition to your home.

PRICE $65.00 Or best offer

SHIPPING FREE USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Straight Razors...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:
    PayPal only
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your attention in my description.