+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1957 Gillette HEAVY Super Speed Red Tip Set

1957 Gillette HEAVY Super Speed Red Tip Set
    All My Items Are Sold for Best Offer

Gillette "HEAVY" Super Speed Razor with Red Tip, date code C-1 isin Mint Condition.
    TTO Knob (twist to open), Uses Regular Double Edge Blades. The Handle Doesn't Show
    Any Tarnish; As Is Common with the Aluminum Handles, and the Razor Head Is Clean,
    Shiny and Free of Any Brassing or Plating Loss and Shows No Dings or Wear.
    The Red Tip Exhibits NO Paint Loss Which Can Be Seen in the Pictures. This Great Vintage
    Razor Still Retains 99.9% of It's Original Paint. Please Be Sure to Look at
    the Pictures Carefully As They Are Part of the Description.

This Razor Is an Excellent Collectible And/Or Would Make a Great Daily
    Shaver. The Doors Twist to Open Easily to Exchange Blades. This Safety Razor
    Is in Mint Condition, the Case which reads "HEAVY" on the front of the plastic lid
    also is in nearly Mint Condition, Shows miniscule Ware Which Would Normally Be
    Expected with the Razor and Case over 50 Years Old, Made by Gillette Safety
    Razor Company, Also Included in This Great Vintage Set Is a Container of Gillette
    Super Blue Blades, I Have No Idea How Many Blades are in it. The Razor Has Been
    lightly cleaned, so the new owner may want to clean it to his own liking.
    Most Likely Hasn't Seen Use in Decades.

Gillette Built These Babies to Sell Blades so They Are Built Tough and
    They Are Also Great Pieces of American History That Shave Better Than Any
    Gimmicky Five Blade Nonsense Available Today. 1957 Gillette "HEAVY" Superspeed Red Tip
    Double Edge Safety Razor. This Razor Was a Part of the Mild, Medium and
    Aggressive Series with the Red Tip Being the Aggressive Version. These Are
    Great Lightweight Shavers with an Aluminum Handle and a Painted Red Tip. I
    Believe 1959 May Have Been the Last Year This Series Was Produced. This
    Razor Is in Perfect Working and Shaving Condition Some 50 or More Years
    Later and will Continue to Work for a Lifetime with Proper Care.

PRICE $210.00 Or Best Offer
    SHIPPING FREE IN USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Straight Razors...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:
    PayPal
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description.