1921-1928 Gillette Old Type Set.jpg1921-1928 Gillette Old Type Set (4).jpg1921-1928 Gillette Old Type Set (6).jpg1921-1928 Gillette Old Type Set (8).jpg1921-1928 Gillette Old Type Set (11).jpg

All My Items Are Sold for Best Offer

This 1921-1928 Gillette Old Type Set contains an Old Type Gillette Razor stamped with "COMPLIMENTS OF MOTOR PRODUCTS CORP" on the outside of the top blade plate. The bottom blade plate is in EXCELLENT condition with no scars. The open comb head of the razor has NO teeth that are bent or broken. The handle of the razor has NO stress fractures as is usual with this type of Gillette razor. The weight of this razor is 53g and feels very good in the hand. This razor has been cleaned but only lightly and needs some tender loving care from the new owner. The razor is bright and shiny and in Very Good+ vintage condition.

The set also includes an open packet of Gillette Blades from the 1920s, the blades are still in their original envelopes which I have not opened for fear of damaging the envelope, packet box is missing the top flap and is also missing a piece of paper across the front of packet box, (see pictures), also included is the Original blade box, which I believe is made of brass, which is in great condition with some vintage Ware (see pictures).

The inside of the Original set container is in Almost Mint condition showing no rips or tares to the fabric. The case is felt lined, with the Gillette logo and "Made In U.S.A." with the Gillette trademark also marked "Known the World Over". The Gillette logo on the inside cover is also in Almost Mint condition.

The outside of the kit box is in Very Good+ vintage condition, the hinges are not rusted and the kit Box closes as it should. This Gillette Old Type Set all in all is in Very Good+ vintage condition. This great razor kit and is a must for any collector, anyone that collects Gillette razors can see the quality of this item. Please be sure to look at all the pictures as they are a true representation of this quality collectible item.

PRICE $175.00 Or Best Offer

SHIPPING FREE IN USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Straight Razors...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS PRIORITY MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tare you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description.