+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1921-1928 MINT Gillette Copley Safety Razor Kit/All items sold for best offer

All items sold for best offer

1921-1928 MINT Gillette Copley Safety Razor Kit
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    blue case, 54g, No patent information on handle

1921-1928 MINT Gillette Copley set comes in an attractive blue cross-grain terek covered metal case
    with a light gray interior, the razor is a 24 KT Gold Plated "Old Type" Gillette, it also comes with a gold plated
    blade box with 1 Gillette Thin blade. The razor has a weight of 54g and feels good in your hand
    when shaving. It is named for the Copley Hotel in Boston because that is where Gillette would
    house guests who were visiting from out of town and often, the guest would be given one of these
    special razor sets as a memento of their visit.

The case has a NO wear, the razor is in very good+ vintage condition and has been cleaned
    and sanitized. The handle has NO stress fractures, the razor handle is not Marked, the lid stays shut
    as it should. This hard to find a Gillette razor kit is in mint condition and all original.
    This is a great set for your collection or daily use. Please see the pictures
    as they are part of the description.

PRICE $125.00 or best offer
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Straight Razors...

all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description.