Gem Safety Razor Case and Blade Holder
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

What we have here is a (#5) Gem, gold colored, ivory plastic handle with gold tip,
flip open head, "MADE IN U.S.A. GEM RAZOR", handle: "[circle with a G]" on
each side of handle. The case is in very good vintage condition, with almost no wear.
The blade holder is also in good condition. Please be sure to see the pictures.

This shaving kit is in good condition for it's age. The inside of razor is Marked:
"GEM BROOKLYN, NEW YORK MADE IN U.S.A." Razor has been used but is in good condition.
No surface rust anywhere on the razor although there is some plate loss on the
underside of the head. The razor head opens up to allow for blade changing.

The head opens easily. The inside of the head is also nice and clean,
with no signs of wear. The razor measures 3 3/8 inches long. GEM CUTLERY CO. 34 Reade
St., New York City ca. 1903-1907; later became the Gem Safety Razor Co. GENEVA CUTLERY
CO. Geneva, New York By 1912. Any questions about this item please write and I will
answer as best as I can.

PRICE $35.00 OBO
SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

[IMG][/IMG]gem-safety-razor-case-and-blade-holder-b582.jpggem-safety-razor-case-and-blade-holder-77cb.jpggem-safety-razor-case-and-blade-holder-334b.jpggem-safety-razor-case-and-blade-holder-2268.jpggem-safety-razor-case-and-blade-holder-c7c2.jpg
RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Stra...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.