+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1921 Gillette Shawmut Razor Kit in Original Box

Very good condition Collectibles >Vanity, and Perfume & Shaving >Shaving
    1921 Gillette Shawmut Razor Kit in Original Box
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This 1921 Shawmut Razor Kit, contains an Old Type Gillette razor with the leather
    covered metal case in the original box of purchase. This razor has been
    cleaned but only lightly and needs some tender loving care from the new owner.

The razor is bright and shiny and in very good vintage condition. As usual
    the handle does have the normal crack which is very small, the handle is
    still sturdy. The case is is in very good condition with a small bit of wear
    as can be seen in the pictures. I would say this was used very little if any.

This great set also comes with the original blade box which is 1 Inch by 7/8
    inches and in very good vintage condition. The open comb head of the razor
    is not bent or broken. The case is felt lined, with the Gillette logo and
    "Made In U.S.A." with the Gillette trademark also marked "Known the World Over"

PRICE $50.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Stra...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.