1952 Gillette Black Tip SuperSpeed w Case Blades.jpg1952 Gillette Black Tip SuperSpeed w Case Blades (3).jpg1952 Gillette Black Tip SuperSpeed w Case Blades (4).jpg1952 Gillette Black Tip SuperSpeed w Case Blades (5).jpg1952 Gillette Black Tip SuperSpeed w Case Blades (10).JPG
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This is a Vintage 1952 Gillette Black Tip Super Speed Safety razor, handle
and base plate are steel, X-2 made in the second quarter of 1952. This great vintage razor is nickel
plated and has minor plate loss on the underside of the head. The black tip shows NO paint loss. The
overall length is about 3-3/8 inches, the weight is 45g. Included with this great
vintage razor is a packet of Gillette Super Blue double edge razor blades. The razor case
is in good vintage serviceable condition with some scratching to the clear plastic cover.
The razor and case had been lightly cleaned using antibacterial soap and Barbasol.
Please be sure to look at the pictures as they are part of the description.

The markings on the razor are: REG U.S., PAT OFF, GILLETTE diamond & MADE IN U.S.A.
with a date code of X-2. The razor is in good condition and will make a great
collectible. It is mechanically sound and opens and closes as it should and holds
the blade tightly in place. Great for a collection or as a daily razor.

PRICE $50.00 OBO
SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Art

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS At THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.