+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1957 Gillette Blue Tip Original Case and Blades

1957 Gillette Blue Tip Original Case and Blades
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

1957 Gillette Blue Tip Super Speed Safety Razor. This vintage razor has a date code
    C-4 which means it was manufactured the fourth quarter of 1957. The blade compartment
    doors open and close correctly also they look good and shiny. The razor has virtually
    no wear, although there is a miniscule amount of pitting (very small). The box
    is in almost mint condition with the expected amount of wear in a vintage item, please
    take a good look at the pictures as they are part of this description. I have cleaned
    and sanitized the razor.

Included is the Original box that Gillette put it in in 1957, also included is a NOS
    container of Gillette Blue Blades. The razor and box were not used very much if at all.
    This is a very collectible vintage shaving set and they're not making them anymore. It
    will fit right into your collection or your daily rotation.

1957 Gillette Superspeed blue tip double edge safety razor. This razor was a part of
    the mild, medium and aggressive series with the blue tip being the mild version. These
    are great lightweight shavers with an aluminum handle and a painted blue tip. I believe
    1959 may have been the last year this series was produced. This razor is in perfect
    working and shaving condition some 50 or more years later and should continue to work
    for a lifetime with proper care. Gillette Super Speed razor with blue tip, mild beard.
    TTO knob, Uses regular double edge blades.

The handle doesn't show any tarnish; as is common with the aluminum handles, and the
    razor head is clean and free of any brassing or plating loss and shows no dings and
    wear. The blue tip exhibits no paint loss as well. This razor is a nice collectible
    and/or would make a great daily shaver. The doors twist to open easily to exchange
    blades.

PRICE $125.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Art

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.