+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1930 RONSON RAZOR SELF SHARPENING

1930 RONSON RAZOR SELF SHARPENING
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This Ronson Razor is in MINT condition. This razors head lifts and then pivots so you can
    resharpen the blade in the palm of your hand using the roller on the backside of the razor. This
    American made Ronson Safety Razor will give you many great shaves for years to come!!!
    This Ronson razor is highly sought after in the razor collecting world especially one in
    this wonderfully preserved condition. The razor functions as perfect as it did decades ago;
    furthermore, it has maintained it's distingushed beauty.

One side of the razor head is typical for shaving but the other side has a roller that would
    sharpen the opposing side of the blade. Unscrewing the lower section of the handle “unlocks” it
    so the upper knurled section can be depressed and the top of the head can rotate to turn the
    blade over. To remove the blade you remove the round knurled screw from the top so the plate can
    be removed. The name is on top plate and on the underneath side of the head it shows that it was made by the
    Ronson Products Co. with patents dating it to 1925. The razor is in perfect condition with no wear to the plating.
    It measures about 3 ¼” in length and the head measures about 1 ¾” wide.

RICHARDS RAZORS; IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES MAKE UP YOUR OWN!
    PRICE $85.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS slip I

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Art

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.
    ALL SALES FINAL.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.
    Attached Images