1955 Gillette RedTip w Original Case and Blades
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This razor is an A-2, 1955, twist to open safety razor by Gillette. It is in very
good+ Vintage condition. The razor comes with the original case which is in excellent
condition and a container of 10 Gillette Blue Blades. The 1955 Gillette has the
distinctive red handle tip. The razor's butterfly doors open & close smoothly! There
is NO loss of color on the red tip what so ever. This 1955 Gillette is nickel plated
and built to last many lifetimes. It has absolutely NO plate loss. Please be sure to
look at the pics. This razor is shave ready or a wonderful collectors item.

This razor has a reputation for giving great results, due to its size and weight
which gives great balance and makes shaving an even better experience. It is made of
brass and plated with nickel. The Red Tip Super Speed was the heaviest of the three
Gillette Super Speeds with a blade exposure of 0.64 mm (most aggressive) with a weight
of 65g.

In the mid 1950s, Gillette made 3 versions of it's Super Speed Twist To Open double
edge safety razor to suit different beard/skin types and different preferences. The
Blue Tip was known as the "Light" model, the Silver the Medium, and the Red Heavy. The
Red Tip is by far my favorite Super Speed model, and one of my favorite Gillette
razors. It has a nice weight in the hand, although it's the most agressive of the
three superspeed models it truly provides an exceptionally smooth shave.

PRICE $125.00 OBO
SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Art
I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.