+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1956 Gillette Diplomat Razor w Case All Original

1956 Gillette Diplomat Razor w Case All Original
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

The Diplomat is a TTO (Twist to Open) razor and was produced between 1953 and 1956. This razor
    is 24 ct. Gold plated with a top coat of lacquer to protect the gold, as it is a very soft metal.
    The set comes with 10 Gillette Blue Blades. The razor is in "MINT" condition with no
    wear and appears to have never been used. The razor case is also in "MINT" condition
    there are no tares inside or scratches or gouges on the outside. The outside of the
    case still holds all of the gold embossing.

One way to identify this beauty is the handle, which is thicker than the Super Speed, it is fluted
    and completely knurled the entire length from neck to knob unlike the Aristocrat of the same
    years which had a smooth band just above the knob. The Diplomat is 3.25” in overall length and
    weighs in at 70 grams. The blade gap of this razor is .64mm, which is the same as the Gillette
    New. One other thing to note is that this razor came with the notched center bar to accept the use
    of the Blue Blade dispenser packs produced at the time. The Diplomat came in a very handsome
    leather clad case that was embossed with the Gillette crest in 24 ct Gold Leaf.

This razor is one of my favorites, as I own another I occasionally use it. I get a fantastic
    shave from it, very comfortable and clean. There is just something about shaving with a 24 ct.
    Gold razor that just seems to make the shave that much more luxurious. Now you have the
    opportunity to buy a Gillette Diplomat, I highly recommend you jump on it, you won't be seeing
    another anytime soon.

PRICE $275.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...
    I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS
    RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.