+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default Early 1900s Sterling Silver Travel Shave Kit

Early 1900s Sterling Silver Travel Shave Kit
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Here we have an early 1900s sterling Silver travel shaving kit, the kit is in very
    good condition with some small indentations to the outside case. The entire set is
    in very good condition with no plate loss that I can see. When the top is unscrewed
    inside you will find a three-part vintage razor that screws together, the razor is
    in very good vintage condition and a very beautiful blade case.

When the section is removed that holds the razor and the blade case there is a
    lower hollow section that contains the vintage shaving brush which is also in
    excellent condition. When you remove the bottom of the shaving brush you will find
    a hollow tube that was meant to hold shaving soap. The shaving brush itself is also
    in very good vintage condition. On the outside bottom of the outside case there is
    a German hallmark which I can't identify perhaps you can. The hallmark is very
    clear and underneath it reads "Germany."

This item is very clean and in quite good condition with just a couple of small
    dents in the outside case, the entire set is something that you will probably never
    see again, so don't let it get away from you! This is an item for any collector,
    old timer or newbie. Please be sure to look carefully at the pictures as they are
    part of the description.

PRICE $95.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS /
    RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.