+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1959 Gillette Fatboy w Case and Blades

1959 Gillette Fatboy w Case and Blades
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This razor was made to last. It is in "MINT" condition there is no plate loss anywhere on this
    razor. It is in remarkable condition for it's age. The paint on the razor is as black and clear
    as it was the day that it was made. The case is also in very good vintage condition, although there
    is a small amount of spider Web cracking on the clear plastic cover the case (please be sure to see
    the pictures as they are part of the description.)

The model is an E-1, 1959, which should last at least another fifty years. These great
    razors are built like tanks, if cared for will last a lifetime. This is one of the most highly
    sought after Gillette razors ever produced. It was made in the days when quality meant something
    and Gillette led the world in mass producing shaving products of superb quality.

This razor has a textured pommel and handle. This makes handling easy in all phases of the shave.
    The "Butterfly Door" is the mother of blade replacement options. It is both safe and simple and
    it adds that little touch of hi-tech that only a Gillette fatboy has.

Adjustability is Simple and safe. Gillette reached the pinnacle of their creative prowess
    (not to be confused with BS prowess) when they designed this razor. The balance of this razor is
    very good. This is a great razor which is in "MINT" condition and was built to last.
    It provides a quality shave. I would recommend this razor to anyone who wishes to sample a little
    piece of the past and is looking for a great razor that will last a lifetime. It has been cleaned
    with antibacterial soap and soaked in Barbacide for a week.

PRICE $145.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.