+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1955 Gillette Red Tip w Case and Blades

1955 Gillette Red Tip w Case and Blades
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Gillette Super Speed razor with red tip. TTO knob, Uses regular double edge blades.
    The handle doesn't show any tarnish; as is common with the aluminum handles, and the razor
    head is clean and free of any brassing or plating loss and shows no dings and wear. The red
    tip exhibits absolutely no paint loss as well. This razor is a excellent collectible and/or would
    make a great daily shaver. The doors twist to open easily to exchange blades. This
    safety razor is in "Almost Mint" condition, the case shows a minor bit of vintage ware which is to be
    expected with the razor and case that are over 50 years old, made by Gillette Safety Razor Co.
    Also included in this great vintage set is a container of Gillette Super Stainless Steel Blades, I
    have no idea how many blades are in it.

The razor has been thoroughly scrubbed, cleaned, boiled most likely hasn't seen use in decades.
    Gillette built these babies to sell blades so they are built tough and they are also great pieces
    of American history that shave better than any gimmicky 5 blade nonsense available today.

1955 Gillette Superspeed red tip double edge safety razor. This razor was a part of the mild,
    medium and aggressive series with the red tip being the aggressive version. These are great lightweight
    shavers with an aluminum handle and a painted red tip. I believe 1959 may have been the last
    year this series was produced. This razor is in perfect working and shaving condition some 50 or
    more years later and should continue to work for a lifetime with proper care.

PRICE $135.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.