+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1966 Gillette Aristocrat Adjustable Razor Mint Un-Used

1966 Gillette Aristocrat Adjustable Razor Mint Un-Used
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This item is a vintage collectible, NOS in Rare Mint Condition. The gold plated razor is in
    new condition and has never been used. It operates as new and there are no marks or wear due to
    its unused condition.

This GOLD PLATED razor is (NOS) New-Old Stock Condition. It has a date code of L-2. This
    collectible item has never been used. This item is in its original packaging with the 5 original
    Gillette Stainless Steel razor blades. The original cellophane packaging is intact and the
    original 5 blades are unopened. Under the blades in the cellophane are the MINT instructions for
    this fantastic collectible. This item looks the same as it did when it came off the Gillette line
    in 1966. Everything is original.

While this item has been determined as having never been used, it is a vintage piece. The
    razor kit and original box is over 40 years old. There may be some slight imperfections to the
    cardboard box that occur with aging such as rips, bends, tears, yellowing of plastics etc. due to
    age.

This item is new old stock. It has never been used before but is a vintage piece. The outside
    metallic cardboard box is in good++ condition. There is a small tear on one side of the box.
    The original plastic wrap that goes around the box to show pricing is still in one piece.
    The dark plastic case is in mint condition and has been inside the box wrapped in the original
    plastic wrap. It is as clean as the day it was made. The interior of the case is in mint
    condition and needs no restoration, it looks brand new. If you are a long time collector or are
    just starting a collection this NOS item is one that shouldn't be passed by, who knows when
    another will come up for sale. BETTER GRAB IT QUICK I DON'T EXPECT IT TO LAST VERY LONG!!

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    PRICE $600.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $15.00 CONTINENTAL USA (THIS INCLUDES INSURANCE AND MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE POST OFFICE AND SIGNED FOR)
    THIS ITEM IS FOR SALE ONLY IN THE USA