+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1956 Gillette Superspeed RedTip w Vintage Blades

1956 Gillette Superspeed RedTip w Vintage Blades
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This razor is a B-2, 1956, twist to open safety razor by Gillette. It is in very good+ Vintage
    condition. The 1956 Gillette has the distinctive red handle tip. The razor's butterfly doors
    open & close smoothly! There is NO loss of color on the red tip what so ever. Also included are two
    packages of NOS, unopened vintage blades, this 1956 Gillette is nickel plated and built to last many
    lifetimes. It has minimal plate loss, just a slight bit on the underside of the bottom blade plate,
    really unnoticeable, I had to use a magnifying glass to see it, also there appears to be a water spot
    on the bomb bay doors which should polish off easily, I would normally do that myself but I didn't
    have the time so I will leave it to the buyer. Please be sure to look at the pics. This razor is
    shave ready or a wonderful collectors item.

This razor has a reputation for giving great results, due to its size and weight which gives
    great balance and makes shaving an even better experience. It is made of brass and plated with
    nickel. The Red Tip Super Speed was the heaviest of the three Gillette Super Speeds with a blade
    exposure of 0.64 mm (most aggressive) with a weight of 65g.

In the mid 1950s, Gillette made 3 versions of it's Super Speed Twist To Open double edge safety
    razor to suit different beard/skin types and different preferences. The Blue Tip was known as the
    "Light" model, the Silver the Medium, and the Red Heavy. The Red Tip is by far my favorite Super
    Speed model, and one of my favorite Gillette razors. It has a nice weight in the hand, although it's
    the most agressive of the three superspeed models it truly provides an exceptionally smooth shave.

PRICE $50.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.