+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1957 Gillette Red Tip Safety Razor Lot

1957 Gillette Red Tip Safety Razor Lot
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This razor has a reputation for giving great results, due to its size and weight which gives great
    balance and makes shaving an even better experience. It is made of brass and plated with nickel.
    The TTO knob works perfectly and the doors open and close with ease. The red paint on the handle of
    the razor is intact. Who ever owned this razor before I came across it took very good care of it.
    Please see all pictures before buying.

Gillette Red Tip Super Speed Razor C–1, first quarter of 1957. This razor is in almost MINT
    condition with no plate loss or rust, it is fully functional, opens and closes just the way it
    should. So treat yourself to this very nice Gillette Red Tip Super Speed safety razor. This razor
    is well built and gives wonderful results. The shave of the Red Tip is more aggressive than it's
    other Super Speed cousins. The size and weight of this razor provide great balance and makes shaving
    a pleasure.

With this great lot comes a NOS tube of K–34 Gillette shave cream in the original box of purchase.
    The box in good condition and the tube of shave cream has never been unopened. Also included is an
    Erskine #3103 100% badger shaving brush. The brush has a beige bottom and a red top. A great looking
    brush. This brush is in very good condition. This is an exceptionally nice Vintage Erskine Shaving
    Brush. Brush is set in rubber and is pure badger. Condition is very good! Appears to have been
    used very little if at all. The bottom of the brush reads "Sterilized Set in Rubber." Also included
    are two NOS packs of collectible razor blades.

PRICE $95.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.