+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1920 Gillette Standard Set No 460 in Original Box

1920 Gillette Standard Set No 460 in Original Box
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

This is a Gillette Standard Safety Razor (old type) Set No. 460 in it's original leather case with two blade
    holders with Gillette printed on them. This great collectible comes with the Original Gillette box
    of purchase, it is in very good+ condition. This razor is triple silver plated and shines as if
    brand-new. The blade holders are made of cardboard and are in very good+ condition. The razor is
    marked N323249 (made in 1920), Pat. Nov. 15, 1904 U.S.A. on the handle. Its weight is 53g. The
    inside of the leather clad box is in fantastic condition with no rips or tears, the boxes' clasp
    works as well as the day it was made and is in very good condition. The bottom of the leather box
    is printed with the Gillette license.

For this razor to be 90 years old it still looks fantastic, the razor has no plate loss or brassing
    and is in "MINT" condition. There are no flaws whatsoever on this Gillette razor.
    This "Gillette Standard's" plating has withstood the test of time gracefully with absolutely NO signs
    of wear! The case is in great condition, the outside has just a small bit of wear that can be seen
    in the pictures. The teeth of the open tooth comb blade guard have withstood the test of time
    wonderfully with no bends or breaks at all. All Original Gillette manufactured. It is a must have
    for a Gillette collector.

This 1920 Gillette Standard has been previously owned & used through the years since it's
    manufacture. Being manufactured in 1920 this Gillette is at least 90 Years old. You aren't
    going to find these just laying around.

PRICE $175.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.