+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1938 Gillette Sheraton Safety Razor in Original Case w Blades

1938 Gillette Sheraton Safety Razor in Original Case w Blades
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Gillette 1938 Sheraton Twist-To-Open "TTO" Safety Razor in the Original Case and a box of NOS
    Gillette Blue Blades that originally came with this set. Although used, this razor is in very good+
    to excellent condition, the razor head doors open and close smoothly and are bright and shiny, it
    has very minimal plate loss or brassing. Please see the pictures as they are part of the description.

The case is in very good+ vintage condition and shows very little wear. It is about 74 years old,
    it is not new but is still in very good+ vintage condition. I purposely took close-up photos so
    you can see any imperfections or signs of wear on the razor and case. If you are the buyer you will
    find that the razor and case, in person, looks even better than in the photos.

The 1937 Gillette Sheraton Safety Razor was introduced by Gillette for the 1937 Christmas
    season and then discontinued in 1939. It is purported to be non-aggressive and to provide a
    truly excellent shave. The razor has been cleaned, polished, pampered, and disinfected using
    antibacterial soap and Barbacide, it is shave ready. Gillette 1930's open combs are considered some
    of the best shaving Gillettes ever produced.

PRICE $150.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing&crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.