+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1970's Travel Set w Razor and Gillette Blades in Hard Case

1970's Travel Set w Razor and Gillette Blades in Hard Case
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Here we have a vintage 1970's travel set with adjustable razor and a box of NOS Gillette blades.
    Included in this great travel set are four containers, for soap, toothbrush and two containers for
    anything else that you'd like to put in them, included is a comb and nail clippers. This vintage
    travel kit is in very good+ condition. The razor is an adjustable and is in MINT condition, the
    twist to open function works smoothly and opens and closes as it should. There is no plate loss on
    this razor and the numbers on the adjusting wheel are as black as the day this item was made.

The case is in excellent condition with no scarring or cracks inside or out. It is a hardshell
    case embossed on the outside with a silver band. The latch on the case works as it should, the
    hinges on the back of the case show no ware or rust. This vintage travel set is rare and very hard
    to find, it would be great for any man or woman that travels.

PRICE $85.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $8.00 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.