+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1958 MINT Gillette Super Speed Medium w Collectible Blades

1958 MINT Gillette Super Speed Medium w Collectible Blades
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

1958 Gillette Flare Tip Safety Razor w collectible blades. This great Gillette Razor is Nickle
    Plated, Flare Tip handle with a TTO knob, head opens smoothly and closes tight and even. The Razor
    is marked inside Doors, Pat. Nos. On Pkg., bottom of head is marked, Reg. U.S, Pat. Off.,D-3,
    Gillette Logo, Made In U.S.A. The Super Speed is used but in " MINT" condition.

The razor is in "MINT" condition and does not have any vintage wear, there is no plate loss
    whatsoever on any part of this razor, as can be seen in the pictures. This great razor also
    comes with the collectible blades seen in the pictures. The razor has been cleaned and is in great
    condition, with MINT plating on doors and handle.

Approx. Size: 3-1/4" long, 3" Handle, 1-11/16" wide at head. Extremely Nice Vintage Gillette Super
    Speed Flare Tip Handle Safety Razor. (Date Code, D-3, Third Quarter of 1958). It is a medium
    agressive razor and works well, the butterfly doors open and close smoothly and close tightly on
    the blade. The underside of the razor reads "D-3" and "Gillette Made in USA". Give it a try.

PRICE $70.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.