+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1977 Gillette Adjustable "BLACK BEAUTY" w Box and Blades

1977 Gillette Adjustable "BLACK BEAUTY" w Box and Blades

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Vintage 1977 Gillette X-1 "BLACK BEAUTY" adjustable safety razor. The razor has no wear.

It has a 4 1/4" black handle and is in excellent pre-owned condition with smooth operation and no

damage. This razor has an adjusting dail 1-9 for control in comfort to shave. The numbers

remain black and the dail clicks correctly.

The razor case is in very good condition with a couple of small vintage cracks (please see the

pictures as they are part of the description). The shaving kit also comes with an original

container of Gillette Super Stainless Steel blades. The blade compartment doors open and close

correctly also they look good and shiny. On the bottom it is marked " Made in U.S.A. X-1 Reg U S

Pat Off ".

The long black handle looks nice and clean. Date code is W-1 which means this razor was

manufactured in the first quarter of 1977. I have cleaned and sanitized the razor. Please see

photos for additional detail and email with questions.

PRICE $95.00 OBO

SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY

USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.

INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you

would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be

expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item

has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your

attention in my description. All sales final.
    Attached Images