+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1920 Gillette Milady Decollete Parisienne w Blades

1920 Gillette Milady Decollete Parisienne w Blades

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Here is a 1920 "Milady Decolletee Parisienne" gold plated lady's safety razor. This great razor

kit came in a GREEN/GOLD case. It originally used the three hole blades but regular double edge

blades work. The razor is in MINT condition. The razor has absolutly NO plate loss. The case is

in very good vintage condition also, it has a very small bit of vintage wear which can be seen in

the pictures.

The interior of the case is in MINT condition with no rips or tears. The writing on the

inside of the lid is perfectly legible. It comes with a pack of NOS vintage Gillette Blue razor

blades which in themselves are quite collectible. 1915 Model 102 "Milady Decollette Parisienne"

short handle, ball end, 1 1/8" diamond & Gillette Logo under the head plus "Made in USA".

PRICE $110.00 OBO

SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

move page down

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY

USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.

INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:

When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you

would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be

expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item

has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your

attention in my description. All sales final.
    Attached Images