+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1978 Gillette Deluxe Rosewood Handled Contour Kit

1978 Gillette Deluxe Rosewood Handled Contour Kit
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

Here we have a 1978 Gillette Deluxe Rosewood Handled Contour safety razor. This great Gillette Kit
    is in almost mint vintage condition. The kit is cylindrical with a see through plastic cover. It
    includes a rosewood handle gold Gillette Contour safety razor marked Y-4, the original instruction
    card and a container of Gillette razor heads. Also included is a NOS package of Gillette Contour
    Plus Razor blade heads. The metal and plastic parts of this vintage kit are gold plated. An
    interesting cylindrical package is included with this model and also an instruction card. This
    razor is very clean and could be used directly out of the package or put on display in a collection.
    There aren't very many of these collectible items left out there so you might want to pick it up
    while you can. Please refer to the pictures as they are an intragal part of the description.

HISTORY:
    The Contour is the European version of the Atra (Australian Test Razor) that was manufactured for
    the European market as well as the Australian. This Contour is a must have for anyone who has a
    Contemporary Gillette collection. The Atra model was in development for a long time and the
    Trac II got on the market first. However, the Atra was the superior razor because it not only had
    the double blade but also the pivoting head. It soon became the ruling model in the world and
    reigned until the much fancier Sensor came on the scene. The country of manufacture is not known
    for sure on this razor but it is likely England or Australia.

PRICE $85.00 OBO
    SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY IN USA
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.