+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1915 Gillette Milady Decollete Gold Safety Razor

1915 Gillette Milady Decollete Gold Safety Razor
    RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

1915 Gillette Milady Decollete Gold Safety Razor

Here is a 1915 Gillette Milady Decollete gold plated lady's safety razor, it has a serial number
    C623870 which dates it to 1915. This great razor kit came in an Ivorine case. It originally used the
    three hole blades but regular double edge blades work. The razor and blade box are in very good
    vintage condition. The razor handle has a bit of plate loss but might shine right up given some
    TLC. The case is in very good condition also, it has a very small crack which can be seen in the
    pictures. The top of the razor case is detached but all the parts are there and none are broken.

The interior of the case is in almost mint condition with no rips or tears. The writing on the
    inside of the lid is perfectly legible. It comes with 5 vintage razor blades which in themselves
    are quite collectible. The blade box is in good condition but needs a polishing. Please excuse
    my finger prints in a couple of the pictures. PLEASE BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE PICS AS THAY ARE PART
    OF THE DESCRIPTION.

1915 C578361-C911806 Model 102 "Milady Decollette" short handle, long neck introduced.
    1 1/8" diamond & Pat. # only Gillette Logo under the head no "Made in USA"

RICHARDS RAZORS; IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES MAKE UP YOUR OWN!
    PRICE $175.00 OBO
    SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES MAKE UP YOUR OWN!
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS

RICHARDS RAZORS at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Razors, Pain...

I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, ART, EXPRESSIONISM, CANVAS

RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

PAYPAL ONLY
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
    USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
    When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
    would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
    expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
    has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
    attention in my description. All sales final.