+ Reply to Thread
    diggingforgold is offline Very Common

Default 1990 NES GOLD CART NES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

I'm only putting this out as a feeler, but I'm thinking about selling my Gold Cart. This is the first time I've ever posted it for sale, but I could use the money now. If you don't believe I have one, please just say ppfft, and move on. If you're a serious collector, I'd like to talk. I DO have pictures but will not post them yet, as I don't want them stolen. This, to my knowledge is the first time this cart has been offered since Dec, 2009 and that sold for $18,000. I know this will only forever go up in price, and will NOT consider absurd offers. Like I said, this is only a feeler and will put up on eBay, but would like to avoid their 11.9% raping between them and being forced to take PayPal. (9% from ebay and 2.9% paypal transaction fee). SO, if you're interested I'd be willing to set up a private sale. I've already looked into sending this Registered Mail in case of foreign interest, so I will ship world wide.

starfire is offline Uncommon

Default Re: 1990 NES GOLD CART NES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Can you please post photos? (I think it would help attract serious parties if you were to post some photos of it)

Maybe put a watermark on the photo or a note with your username or something if you are worried about it getting stolen... if you put the cartridge up on Ebay eventually the your'e going to have to put photos anyway

Also, how did you get ahold of that cartridge? Were you a finalist in the Nintendo Championships?

I'm still highly debating whether or not to pursue selling this, but here's a picture as promised
    Attached Images

sadikyo is offline Very Common

Wow, your picture looks remarkably similar to this one:

Nintendo World Championship Gold Tracked

Good luck with the sale!

I'd hope it did look similar, as they are the same game....