+ Reply to Thread
    finnyous is offline Very Common

Default question about selling collection

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but it seems like it might be.

My grandmother collected barbie dolls for many years and always said that she was saving them all so that one day myself and two of my cousins would be able to sell them all. We have over 200 and looked into many different avenues including ebay craigslist etc, but he problem is that we have so much of them and that selling all 200 would take a very long time and to be honest a lot of work that we have a hard time finding the time to do.

So my question is, do any of you know of a good place or person for us to sell these. We have looked up prices on many of them (the more popular ones at least) and we have a general idea of what their worth, we also took pictures of the majority of them. Any bit of help would be greatly appreciated.

If it matters we live around Boston MA

Sunshine is offline Uncommon

Default Re: question about selling collection

I think the easiest way would be to put them on Ebay as a single lot, add pictures and detailed descriptions. You say you know approx how much they are worth so you can put a reserve on them to make sure they dont sell for a lot less then what they are.