Old Ebay is clobbering small sellers again, with higher prices, DCing the power seller tag, telling people who get one single 1 or 2 from a cranky buyer that they will be kicked out in April....NO customer service for sellers, and the buyer is always right (well, it's not Ebay's money they're giving back!)

Lots of free sites popping up for sellers, but some require a lot of 'handling' to get listings into the search engines, and still have FVFs. I found one that allows cyber idiots like myself to list and be found without having to become a certified internet navigator.

Just for You Auctions at J4UA.com is allowing sellers to list items for free, no listing fees or FVFs through 2010. I think the free storefronts may be gone (I've been wrong before) but through the year sellers can still list up to 100 items free, and you're also free to accept non-PayPal payment.

Site looks very basic, but is really easy to use - hit one-million-hits-monthly in January, and if you have a way to drive traffic via a blog or are an established seller it's a great free way to extend your range.

Because of no fees, buyers don't have to pay as much, and can pay with Money Order if the seller agrees - you shouldn't be forced to have a credit card just to buy an oxygen tank or collectible china and rugs.

Check it out - some wonderful and some weird stuff listed, just like the old affordable days of eBay - you can even link to your other selling sites. Just For You Auctions, j4ua.com