+ Reply to Thread
    Angepon is offline Very Common
    Blog Entries

Default Do You Want Smoking to be Illegal?

This is just a topic about what you think about smoking. But, do you want smoking to be illegal? If you want to decide, you've came to the right place to make a smoke-free environment! If you want to say yes or no, you need a description of your opinion.

For example-
    I'm saying yes because it will give you lung, tongue, and mouth cancer. Smoking will also give you heart disease. Smoking can even cause blood clot and stroke. I think smoking should be illegal.

So, that was an example of what your description will look like. So, decide yes or no, and have a description.

JohnnyR is offline Very Common

Default Re: Do You Want Smoking to be Illegal?

Ok here is the first answer ;-)
    I would say no, because that would abridge our liberty. Smoking is for many people a kind of pleasure and everyone should decide whether he smokes or not! And if smoking would become illegal, they would continue and make drinking illegal and so on!