+ Reply to Thread
    Delta is offline Common

Default recover deleted email from outlook

Is is possible to recover deleted email from outlook?

eliphas0 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: recover deleted email from outlook

Generally no without using some 3rd party software. 90% of which is not trustworthy.

If you did follow my previous advise and checked the "Leave a Copy of Message on Server" then you can log into your Webmail and retrieve it from there.

To do so Click on "Tools" then "Accounts" then the "Mail" tab. From there click Your Account and "Properties" on the right. Once inside click the "Advanced Tab" at the bottom of this menu you will see a heading for "Delivery" under this put a Check next to "Leave a copy of Message on Server" and un-check "Remove from Server after # of Days".
    and unfortunately Outlook uses its own File System which is not backed up by System Restore.

zlatan24 is offline Very Common

Default Re: recover deleted email from outlook

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Is is possible to recover deleted email from outlook?
    Some days ago I used my MS Outlook and understood that all my mails were damaged.I didn't know what to do.But fortunately my relatives advised me-recover outlook messages.Utility helped me very quickly and for free.Moreover program solved problems of my friends.They were glad.