+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Story Game!!!

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Story Game!!!

Just add onto whatever was posted last, it really doesn't matter what you post, just nothing too vulgar or inappropriate.

So this kid named Chodie walked into a burger king. It was pay day, so he was expecting his pay check from his boss. He called her to the front counter and asked for it. She says "Oh, your fired, we forgot to tell you." He says... (continue)

walky is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Story Game!!!

he says, "how could you have forgotten to tell me? you mean all this month that i came to work was for nothing and i wont get paid for my work because I was fired"? she said...

MagicMagic is offline Uncommon

she said "sorry about that..you were fired a month ago but I had my manicure appointment the same day so forgot to call you... by the way I notice you reported one of your uniforms stolen last month, since you are no longer working I can no longer deduct it from your pay check. I will send agents to your house to collect the money, it costs $50+ $20 recovery fee. have it ready in cash or money order"

Hulk is offline Uncommon

she continued - "oh and by the way Tommy is sick today, if you could please volunteer again today and take his shift would appreciate it...goodbye!" and she hung up

kuruhime is offline Banned

He says, "What am I supposed to do!?" He falls to the floor and crys, for that was his once and only job... His friend comes over and is joyful, "why are you so happy?" said chodie, "I just got a new job at the burger king now !"

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Chodie says,"Watch out for Heladio, he's got the herpes and works with his gloves off! Don't let him make your food!" His friend yelps,"TOO LATE!!!" and runs in the...

And runs into the burger king smiling and laughing uneasily , chodie is still sitting on the floor and yet he thinks of something..... "Maybe there's a way to get my job back *smiles deviously* Ahahahahahahahahaaa!" *Kuruhime randomly comes into scene and hits chodie with a hard pillow, he says thanks i needed that, kuruhime smiles and gives chodie a sniper if he gets any ideas of killing ppl he dislikes* (important thing)

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Chodie ends up dressing like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid and tries to assassinate his frenemy along with everyone in that burger king. His friend walks into the bathroom and...

Chodie snipes him, chodie falls to the floor, his eyes are filled with madness, he killed is friend!! Kuruhime is now in story, she walks in and sits next to chodie, " it's alright" she says (thought: Ahahahaa my plan is now going as i want, *smiles deviously*) "here take this tea it'll help you relax" *chodie drinks it he suddenly falls asleep* the tea had a madness progresser in it he will soon progress in insanity and fall to kuruhime's side

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Chodie awakens with a rage but realizes that Kuruhime is an ally. He doesn't know for sure who she is or why she is here, but he can sense some sort of good alignment in her. He stands up and simply asks,"Where am I!? Why am I here!?" She pushes him into a chair and says...

in you're friends house, i'm the one helping you, to get back all of the ones who have been injust to you. *Turns around and walks into the kitchen, Smiles deviously, thought: it's going just as i planned, this boy has a special rage, one that can help me rule the world!!!... She is like the witch medusa in the anime Soul Eater, where she has snakes, but is very pretty... im not blonde BTW!!.* Chodie walks in and kuruhime says to him "here take this seringe, now it has something that will increase you're power," chodie has it in his hand and......

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

...Jams it into the vein bulging out of his arm. He falls to the floor. He can feel his blood flowing hot and his skin cold as ice. His muscles pulsate, he cannot control himself. As if levitating his body pulls itself to it's feet. His body trembles, and he feels an impossible change...

Chodie says "W-what's happening! Ah-Ahhhgh!!!" Chodie's eyes turn red, no sign of him is showing. "Ahaahahahahahaahahaaaa! It really worked!!" Kuruhime cackles and orders her new slave to destroy the town...

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Chodie mows Kuruhime playfully than sets to work on the town, he pics up a Taxi and tries to eat it!!! ew... He spits out the pieces as though his mouth were a machine gun. A bus drives at him full speed...