View Poll Results: Do you buy gifts online?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you look for FREE SHIPPING?

1 50.00%
  • Do you look for handmade items?

1 50.00%
  • Does the site help you decide where to buy?

2 100.00%
  • Do you expect give a way prices?

0 0%
  • Does bad feedback effect your purchasing from buyers?

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
    Alienai is offline Common

Planet AlienAi's Creations

New Items as well as used. Ai love to barter and trade, so stop by and say Hello and see whats happening! alienai's booth at Bonanzle - Jewelry & Watches, Collectibles, Vintage, ... alienai's booth at Bonanzle - Jewelry & Watches, Collectibles, ...
    Ai create jewelry.
    Living on the shores of Lake Superior near the Red Cliff Reservation, gives me many inspirations in my creations. Ai do lots in Metaphysical stones and believe in their values.
    Lake Superior Inspirations are made with stones found along the shores of this Great Lake.
    Ai have also consigned to make items with others stones or items for a "One Of A Kind" piece!
    Ai have many items that would make great gifts as well. Unisex items too! Ai am always adding new items to the booth!
    alienai's booth at Bonanzle - Jewelry & Watches, Collectibles, ...

Planet Re: AlienAi's Creations

Nothing is for free and if it was, well it would probably not be worth the time it took to ask for it!
    Good Customer Service and quick shipping is what I look for. Low S&H is a plus as well.
    Ai try and include the shipping costs into the asking prices so it all stays low!
    Ai call my creations, "Not an arm and leg jewelry." If you cannot afford t buy it who will wear it and how will I sell it?
    Ai Want my items to be worn and appreciated by others, so I am not over priced and stuck up on my art. Ai will sell it for what its worth, but Ai want all to enjoy it.

Default Re: AlienAi's Creations

BUMPING!!

Sandy is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by Alienai View Post
    Nothing is for free and if it was, well it would probably not be worth the time it took to ask for it!
    Good Customer Service and quick shipping is what I look for. Low S&H is a plus as well.
    Ai try and include the shipping costs into the asking prices so it all stays low!
    Ai call my creations, "Not an arm and leg jewelry." If you cannot afford t buy it who will wear it and how will I sell it?
    Ai Want my items to be worn and appreciated by others, so I am not over priced and stuck up on my art. Ai will sell it for what its worth, but Ai want all to enjoy it.
    That is a good philosophy

Thank you. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Alienai View Post
    New Items as well as used. Ai love to barter and trade, so stop by and say Hello and see whats happening! alienai's booth at Bonanzle - Jewelry & Watches, Collectibles, Vintage, ... alienai's booth at Bonanzle - Jewelry & Watches, Collectibles, ...
    Ai create jewelry.
    Living on the shores of Lake Superior near the Red Cliff Reservation, gives me many inspirations in my creations. Ai do lots in Metaphysical stones and believe in their values.
    Lake Superior Inspirations are made with stones found along the shores of this Great Lake.
    Ai have also consigned to make items with others stones or items for a "One Of A Kind" piece!
    Ai have many items that would make great gifts as well. Unisex items too! Ai am always adding new items to the booth!
    alienai's booth at Bonanzle - Jewelry & Watches, Collectibles, ...
    January 26th UPDATE
    Have added many more things to the booth already this year. Stop in now and see whats new. Lots of low prices, some wiht free shipping and handeling. Many items one of a kind and many items going fast. Stop by now and take a look. REMEBER VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Just a few items in the booth. Stop in let me know where you seen us at! THANKS!!