+ Reply to Thread
    wheelbarrow is offline Uncommon

Default Donald Duck's Playground

Play this game? This was one of my favorite games on the Commmodore 64. You play as Donald and you are building a playground for your nephews. You have to work in different jobs to earn money and then you can buy all sorts of stuff and design you playground. Fun little game

If you play it, what is your favorite job there?

To recall, there are 4 jobs:
    Airport, where you sort out packages into different carts
    Fruit Market- Where you catch fruit from a truck and sort it into different boxes
    Toy Store, where you sort toys on the shelves
    Railroad Station, where you control railroad junctions hand have to make trains arrive in their destination in the shortest time.

My favorite was the Railroad station, playing with the switchboards kept me amusing for hours

taran22 is offline Uncommon

I enjoyed this game too. I think my favorite job was in the Toy Store, it was funny how the train passed and shook all the toys off the shelves

speedy is offline Common

I just like playing in the playground

chronodev is offline Founder

I liked this game too.

The railroad job was my favorite.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

c64fan is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by taran22 View Post
    I enjoyed this game too. I think my favorite job was in the Toy Store, it was funny how the train passed and shook all the toys off the shelves
    My favorite was the toy store as well

Riddle is offline Uncommon

I loved this game. It was nice that there was no time limit or goal to win the game or way to lose the game... It was just a fun game. You could work the jobs how often you wanted to make more money for the park. And it was cool designing the park and having the ducks play there.

As for the jobs, I liked the railroad one best

Commodorian is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Donald Duck's Playground

Very fun