+ Reply to Thread
    sonicshield is offline Scarce

Default Batman Vs. Superman

Both Batman and Superman are very popular superheroes.

Who do you like more, and why?

Also, who do you think would win in a fight?

octo is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by sonicshield View Post
    Both Batman and Superman are very popular superheroes.

Who do you like more, and why?

Also, who do you think would win in a fight?
    I like Batman better. I mean Superman has all those very powerful superpowers, seems like all comes easy to him (his only vulnerability is kryptonite) but Batman is close to us. He worked very hard on training (not born with the powers like Super Man) and he isnt invulnerable to everything

jared is offline Staff

If you have to ask who will win in a fight Superman or Batman, then you need to get a life. Just like me

Interesting topic though. I think that Superman appealed to more as a child. The cool superpowers, sense of justice, invulnerability. He had some sort of "Magic" to him that pulled me (and probably many other kids). Batman was more complex, harder to appreciate as a small kid. As I grew up, I learned to appreciate more the complexity of Batman's character.

mercury is offline Uncommon

If Batman had time to prepare for the fight he would get some Kryptonite and outsmart Superman. But if Bat Man was surprised by Super Man before he could get any Cryptonite, then he would stand no chance since Superman could easily wipe the floor with him.