+ Reply to Thread

Default whats the thing with Amazon.

Take Golden Axe for example for the sega Genesis. YOu will be surprised to see that there is no copy of it a sealed one on Ebay atm or golden axe 2 i guess for the Sega Genesis.

But if you go to Amazon. they have like 5 copies new avaiable from third party sellers . I dont understand. SHould a person just buy from amazon or from ebay?

I mean a lot of games are very cheaper on amazon via third party seller now i dont have how much credible are these since at ebay we can see pictures and the description of the item more clearly at amazon there is a limited amount of input for that product.

Hence how is it possible that such rare items are so easily available on amazon while people cant find them even on Ebay.

Epsilon is offline Uncommon

Default Re: whats the thing with Amazon.

I've bought a lot of games from both ebay and amazon with no problems.

Amazon has feedback as well and you can ask the seller a question about item condition and such, though I agree with you that in Ebay auctions its easier to get a better feeling about the item condtion and such.

I look in both Ebay and Amazon and jusy buy whatever is cheaper

ok thx

eliphas0 is offline Uncommon

A warning about amazon. They do not accept paypal and unless they recently fixed it (past month or so) the Claim system is non Functional.

Example

A while back I purchase a copy of Uninvited for the NES. I paid and never recieved the item, Repeated attempts to contact the seller failed. So I attempted to file a claim over 5 times, in two different Webbrowsers, 2 different PCs, within 2 different OSs. Everytime I would get to the end of the process where it should display a confirmation it would fail to load. So my money is gone and I avoid buying there unless its from Amazon Co.

Here is the seller RPG_Man so you can avoid him in your dealings