+ Reply to Thread
    Phil is offline Uncommon

Default how to find time for hobbies

I am married with 3 kids, and run a business which keeps me busy for most of the day. Anyone in a similar situation? How does one find time for hobbies such as collecting various things?

Sean is offline Uncommon

Default Re: how to find time for hobbies

I think everyone needs a little of "myself" time, no matter how busy they are. I do know some people who have none or very little of that time (myself included)

Try dedicating a short amount of time, even 30 mins a day to your favorite hobby (In the weekend maybe it can be more, like a couple of hours) hope you can manage to set time for that. What hobbies do you have by the way?

Phil is offline Uncommon

Thanks for the advice, I have been looking into various hobbies and collectibles such as litographs, sports cards, and colecovision and turbografx games (which I used to play) I might be digging up my Colecovsion collection and play a bit/collect for it in my little spare time.

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Yeah, its always good to give yourself a little break in every day. If you want to play ColecoVision because its a "blast from the past" , then you should. I collect videogames as well, and heres how I manage it. If your going somewhere, drop by a nearby store and scout the place for any good deals, it shouldn't take up much time in your day, 10-20 minutes at most. Then, I will play the games near the nighttime, when all my (home)work is done and I can relax. Its a good way to unwind and relax for me!