+ Reply to Thread
    kitt is offline Uncommon

Default a package was sent to me without the house number on it now what

Ok so here is the story:

I bought some collectibles through craigslist, and after I paid I sent the guy an email with my address, which I copied and pasted from another email. But the package hasnt arrived yet (and its been a week since he said he sent it) but now I go back to check the emails and I see that I pasted my address withtout my house number in it! Just the street and city and zipcode (I guess house number got lost somehow in the copy and paste). The other guy said he didnt notice that and he just printed the address I sent him on a label and sent it to me. The package had no delivery confirmation or any other tracking.

Anyone know whats gonna happen with the package? It cost me almost $100 I hope it doesnt get lost...

Standby is offline Common

Default Re: a package was sent to me without the house number on it now what

I'm guessing the USPS will return it to sender...

kitt is offline Uncommon

Thanks it did get returned to him after all and he is going to send it again with house number this time. Am relieved now thought it would get lost

Phil is offline Uncommon

That's good news